Wednesday 20 October 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I’m Christopher and I’m taking media studies at Ringwood sixth form. I’m taking this course because I’m looking at animation as a future career, and also I’m very interested in films and animation in general.
Over the weekend of 11th/12th September we were asked to make a list of how we used the media over one weekend…
SATURDAY
09:50 : Checked Facebook and e-mail.
10:15 : Looked on BBC News and Yahoo! News.
10:20 : Watched videos on YouTube.
16:20-18:00 : Watched a film (Ponyo).
SUNDAY
10:00 : Checked Facebook and sent a message to a friend currently living abroad.
10:20 : Checked e-mail.
10:25 : Looked on BBC News and Yahoo! News.
10:35 : Searched for videos on YouTube.
14:20 : Saw an piece in a newspaper talking about a new Wallace & Gromit TV series due for broadcast in November on BBC1.
17:15 : Checked Facebook and e-mail again, one e-mail received.
18:00-19:00 : Watched a new episode from the American version of Total Wipeout, during which an advert part animated part live-action is shown, with animation by Aardman about half way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment